Kali mist x citral hash plant

• Thread starter burnalot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Here are some shots of the my kali mist x citral hash plant mother...this is the gal that i will be making f2's with and she will also be getting hit with some purple afgoo pollen.she is a proven winner and has been in my stable for over a year and running now..the bud is top shelf and she is one of the most vigorous in my garden..the smell is of the dankest mix of citrus and straight cheese than i could ever possibly describe,after a long cure the cheesey smell comes on sooo strong with the citrus lingering in the background..i will put up some shots of the male that will be used as well as he is a perfect match and is going to do wonders to a lot of the heavier indica strains we have

CFSB
Burn

Kali mist x citral hash plant
Kali mist x citral hash plant 2
Kali mist x citral hash plant 3
Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Looks like a nice bushy bitch, gonna be some fire crosses soon. That side of the cabin definitely has some serious genes.
Peace
Freak :harvest:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats homie burnalot420 on your new stuff....breeder man... :) That looks like a damn nice Kali cross.

Hey Freak, Nice to meet you bro! Well, you know ...on these posts...to be clear :)

fred

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
right on fred,and thanks for the love freak!!!

Here are some shots of the lovely lady dry and right after chop!! :harvest:
I am really stoked about the kali mist x citral hash plant f2's,and the will be the km chp x purple afgoo which is something i am really looking forward to. Let me know whatcha guys think!!

CFSB
Burn

IMG 2252
IMG 2256
IMG 2407
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Well ok folks,its official....I'm in love...:makeup....noo no no,not with a female..:winking0067: haha the kali mist x citral hash plant stud i have is absolutely amazing..it is everything that i am looking for in a male..he reeks,has phenomenal vigor...LIKE RIDICULOUS...the stature leans towards the citral hash plant...

He is a rare find,as i have ran threw quite alot of these seeds..i found a lot of heavy km phenos,wasn't looking for those as they imo are old and need a little pick me up!! The citral hash plant has that covered!! The male is a perfect mix,i topped the male 1 time,did no bending tying down etc,and there is at least 6 tops..the lateral branches turn her into a bush in no time!

The mother that is being used has the stature of a kali mist,without as much stretch,and is the fastest growing plant i have had to date.Honestly i couldn't see the greenest of newbs not pulling at least a qp off of her in a 1-2 gallon pot....haha and if you know how to train a plant a little..get ready :harvest:

The smell of the km x chp mom is what had originally kept me with her,this is a strain i have ran for at least 2years now...just for personal,daytime smoke with just enough kick for all the indica heads..

I'll have some pics of the he man himself here prob tomorrow..i defoliated the shit outa him bc everyone needs to see this stature..i know its going to add great things to many strains out there..

:damnhippie:
CFSB
Burn

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Those bud shots look dank Burn! Sounds like a great yielding cross as well... :cool

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looks amazing! how long of a flowering time is expected?
She can be taken down at 9weeks,and of course for those that like to let em go longer,id say 10wks tops for all the lovers of amber trichs!!

I usually let her go 9wks and absolutely love her!!
Those bud shots look dank Burn! Sounds like a great yielding cross as well... :cool

Yea she is def a sick yielding cross..i have to get the pics up of the male that will be used,so similar in smell,and not heavy leaning on the sativa side...i have to dig up the pics of him,and will get em posted...his stature and branching is something else...something i am certain will only add more yield and pungency to this gurl!! :lock:

Burn
CFSB

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Ok her is the ale,i defoliated him as i took cuts and he was about to get chopped up,imo this a perfect male to attain m goal which isa stable fast grow,high yielding,with that absolutely amazing taste and smell,which the male has as well!

Here some shote of the kali mist x citral hash plant male stud :character0029:

The male is in a 1 gal bag,he is a monster,in a 3gal i could only imagine the pollen he;ll throw out!! Smell is amazing,structure is exactly what i'm looking for he leans heavy towards the citral hash plant..and my mother is the exact same,i relly want to isolate this pheno...ahh yes in time :rollj:

Burn
CFSB

IMG 2573
IMG 2576
IMG 2575
IMG 2574
IMG 2577
RABB1T

RABB1T

Killer find Burn, the structure was so similar I thought it was the mother plant at first.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Yea i defoliated him alot and just took some clones,nut the structure is very similar,with nearly the exact same smell,and the extra umff in the branching department,and of course his vigor,him and her are the most vigorous in my garden,right along with the banana kush (banana kush x (nebble x pre 98 bubba) plant im working with.

Burn

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
OKay, What is Nebble? and who is Al?.....hahaha
Yup Nice looking bush there buddy.
Peace
Freak - The Cabin :harvest:

Latest posts

Top Bottom