What's new

Kali Mist

G

Let me start off with i did not grow this.

I purchased it form my buddy, who picks up from his grower friend. In case you Americans are curious this costs me 50 usd for 3.5grams. This is from the VT area. THe bag however weighed 4grams Anyway, the bud is excellent!

Smell - this bud has the most complex smell of any other bud i have smoked. The smell from the unbroken bud is a light fragrence i would not associate with pot. Upon grinding it though, it releases a skunky, fuely lemony smell.

Taste - Very lemony and fuelish. Very little of the skunk carried through here. left a lemon mentholated taste in my mouth.

Buzz - Immediate, but calming is what comes to mind. The first toke you instantly feel a cerebral rush. 3 good bong rips and your set, but i like to overendulge :bat: THe high is soaring, cereabral, entergetic and all around awsome! It really motives you and makes you want to go outside and take a walk around or do something! Very good for depressiona and Anxiety. The soaring cerebral buzz has little is any racyness or paranoia with it. IT is a very calming cerebral uplifting high

good pot by all means, cant wait till my UM is done

i wanted to take a pic of that big bud, cause it looked so delicious but i wound up smoking almost all of it :bat: :bat:

Last edited:

SCC3

The kali mist in my opinion is one of my personal favorite sativas. I guess it's a combination of the up high and the ability to give you an extremely wicked case of the munchies.

Swollen Calyx Crew

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
smoked a fat blunt of some kali mist at abraxas in amsterdam. i got so high, i couldnt even speak...i put the blunt down in the ashtray and the waitress took it away...took me a few minutes to realize she'd walked away with about 1/2 a gram of kali mist ;)

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
haha glock23 the same thing happened to me in abraxas...bought some kali mist and some silver haze..

Had things to do and places to go..so i thought i would just grab a quick coffe smoke a jay and be on my way..

needless to say i sat at abraxas for over an hour..puffing away..permagrinned..:D

good times

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
i have some sour diesel x old school kali mist.... = sour mist...from rezdog :)

im so drunk...i got really stoned earlier too...hung out with some cute girls...quite a good night overall

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I'm sticking my nose to some Kali Mist buds... mm, I would say spicy sweet, like an 80's mens perfume, and then there's an undertone of something that doesn't smell like anything, it's just unknown to me. I'm not having any tonight though, because I've had a few bowls of Original Misty, and now my legs kind of float in the air, and Mike Tyson just sat down on my face.

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
id go with kali mist just because i have no experience with c99. i guarantee you'll be happy with that kali mist

D0nC0smic

from my experience depends on where you are growing, c99 is a hybrid with almost totally sativa characteristics except it a bit shorter and faster flowering, kali is a pure sativa, so its kinda hard to grow indooors depending on how your setup is

kayaal

I have grown both,still am,and would reccomend the kali mist.I flowered mine from seed indoors and have to say they were a pleasure to grow,lots of phenos,but if you get the right one,its hard to beat.The C99 is a great plant also,much quicker,and more uniform plants,but I feel the high is a bit intense sometimes.The C99 is a better cloner in my experience.
I have just crossed my kali mist with an Apollo 11 male.hoping fr good outcome

O

ogatec

i liked kali mist more than ssh. they had a simular taste(am i the only 1 that doesn't like a haze taste?), kali had more trichromes, and was much more powerful. kali also had a "cat piss pheno" that would knock your block off. too racey for me.....

G

Kalimist.........of course that is half of my Kali x Destroyer mix that folks just loved at the 420 gathering. Cracklike come close to describing the high for me. I love racy just not the paranoid part.
MOD

Sundance

Hey whats up MOD

Everyone talkin about your great ' Mist of Destruction ' ... Congrats

Is this something that you will make available as seeds .... or is it clone only

Congrats once again, very happy you all had an excellent time at the un-official IC420 ... and

Very best regards

Sundance

G

Hello lads:

I am currently seeding some Kali Mist. What are your thoughts on this strain? Your insights will be very helpful.

Best regards,

Terrence aka Aldous

G

Mist of Destruction seeds are my next project to complete. I have 10-12,000 MOD seeds but i have selected several males and females out of 100 seedlings grown out. I am now ready for the 3rd backcross that should help ensure these sativa ladies do not hermie and that they will finish indoors under 11/13 in under 100 days. Pure sativas can be unstable and hard to grow but, I hope to have somthing that a dedicated sativa lover can grow with a little knowledge. These seeds are not for beginers, but for people willing to try a little harder to have something special. I tend to SOG or supercrop my tall ladies as smaller plants tend to finish faster than large ones. So in clone form i will flower 2 inch tall plants to finish at 24 inches. Seeds should grow quickly and need less nutes than indica plants in general.IMO
So luck to all and PM me for more help.
MOD

Last edited:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Nice man, was truly a pleasure to meet you and smoke your herbs, MOD and Dreamweaver were fantastic!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts