Kali Mist (with smoke report)

MrGrunge

1369550-kalimist.jpg

I recently got my hands on some of the more expensive weed I've ever bought. It was $150 for a quarter (I know, not as bad as other places), and I couldn't be more happy with it. I never heard of the strain before, so I did some research.

"Arguably the top sativa strain available today.
With 90% sativa genetices, Kali Mist grows into tall, running, classically sativa plants with very few leaves.
This strain produces dense clusters of full fluffy buds, producing much higher yields than you would expect.
The plant structure and few leaves allow the light to pass all the way to lower branches, allowing bottom buds to develop fully." - Serious Seeds

The bud itself has a very piney scent with subtle hints of berries or citrus. Through a vaporizer, it tastes AMAZING! It actually tastes just like it smells. The high is all-head, and kinda feels like you're just floating around in the world...everything seems to move slowly. It's also very energetic and creative, perfect for any artists or musicians who are looking for inspiration. The high lasts for quite awhile, somewhere between 3-5 hours, depending on how much you smoke. From a pipe, the smoke is very smooth, which allows for the biggest rips you can handle (which makes it bong-perfect).

Taste (From vape): 9/10
Taste (from pipe): 7/10

High (From vape): 6.75/10
High (From pipe) 7.5/10

Overall: 7.75/10

150 a quad is 30 bucks more than full price here and theres people that pay more than 150 thats rediculous.

Back
Top Bottom