FS: Dakine Sequence photography backpack, $100

Selling my Dakine Sequence pack, 33L/2000 cubic inch, approximately 21 x 11 x 8, black w/ red accent colorway. The removable camera block with adjustable padding to accommodate most any configuration is accessed though the back panel of the pack. 2 side zip pockets, 2 hipbelt pockets, front laptop sleeve pocket for laptop (or avy gear) with 3 additional storage/organizational pockets, top pouch pocket, front of pack goggle/accessory pocket, rain fly, tripod straps and about a million other little surprises.

I've had this pack for a couple of years and it's been a workhorse but I've decided to get something just a little bigger. Don't get me wrong though, this pack will swallow your gear; I was using it to carry a 5DmkII mounted with a 17-40mm, 60D body. 24-105mm, 70-200mm f/2.8 (in it's case even), 50mm and a 2x teleconverter. Beyond that I also stashed a 580EX flash, several backup batteries, filters, thumb drives, remote, cables, lens cleaning stuff and lots of other randoms. My 15" MacBook Pro in a case fits great in the front pouch, but I previously had a much thicker Dell that fit fine as well. And there were STILL several pockets to hide stuff in.

I'd give the pack an 8.5/9-10 for condition; no rips, tears or blown/stretched seams but there are a couple zipper pulls that are a touch frayed and a few scuffs on the pack itself. It's in great shape and 100% functional just no longer needed since I picked up the Clik Elite Contrejour 40.

Looking for $80 shipped and PP'ed

Google Images: https://www.google.com/search?q=daki...w=1439&bih=713

More info: http://www.backcountry.com/dakine-se...lock-1800cu-in

Last edited by cascadianwarrior; 02-21-2014 at 05:54 PM.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible" -Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

$80 shipped and PP'ed...

Sold to Tye 1on via the POTN forums

Small world.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's