• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aveyn Knight

Nov 29, 2017
UK
pOUtEYa.jpg

I thought this might be interesting to some, since Devil May Cry 5 recently released--and to strong reception.

Nintendo Players UK is a community website that mainly focuses on encouraging local meet ups for Nintendo fans, but they also reach out to voice actors among other things.

This time, they're holding a Q and A with Reuben Langdon, who's the current voice of Dante, as well as Ken from Street Fighter etc. Here's the link to the Facebook page where they're requesting questions.

You can also post your questions here as well. Perhaps you're curious about the story behind some of his more infamous lines? Or maybe you want to ask him to say something dumb?

The Q and A will be recorded in private around Thursday, so please try to get your questions in by then. Afterwards, the video should be uploaded some time next week.

Also, while you're here, you can check Nintendo Players UK's YouTube channel to find Q and As with the voices of Bayonetta, Zelda, the Four Champions from the Breath of the Wild and more.

Disclaimer: I was given permission to create this topic. I'm not involved with the Q and A or the running of Nintendo Players UK. But I am a contributor.