Cold Steel Rajah II the bigest of my knives

I am a proud owner of a Cold Steel Rajah II, it is a great knife ( not really a pocket knife ) for it size but it is a great knife.

This is a video of the Cold Steel Rajah II that I did, I did some cutting shores and a asado.

Best Regards

Rajah is a great knife . I did EDC one for ~ a month but it never became quite comfortable .

Very sturdy knife . I've even used mine as a throwing knife with no ill effects except tends to loosen the pivot even with loctite .

Last edited:
love them!

0Sf2Jcc.jpg

And the black version especially...it's what I call a black beauty

R4FNFyM.jpg

The R-2 was one of my earliest large C.S. folders. I still like it to this day. :thumbsup:

Very sturdy knife . I've even used mine as a throwing knife with no ill effects except tends to loosen the pivot even with loctite .
Funny you should mention that. That’s one of the problems I’ve been having. Under long use of jungle chopping the pivot can loosen making the blade wiggle. It’s a bit dangerous..maybe.
I actually tried a bit more loctite on the next time only to find that it was stuck when I was trying to take it down for maintenance. It basically broke the plastic d notch which holds the pivot when I tried to unscrew it. It just spun around endlessly.
*if Cold Steel can make a Steel notch in a future design. If you guys are reading these.
I end up putting epoxy in the small gap around the pivot to prevent it from turning and I was able to unscrew it easily. That plastic notch is sort of a weak point unless maybe if it’s made in g10.
So then that means you need to bring a torx screwdriver(loose pivot)and a knife sharpener(poor edge retention bd1) if you plan to use a Rajah for real hahaha.

Back