Toribash
Оригинальный пост от Stalker Просмотреть пост
Thanks dude, you're so kind.
Hey guys, more free heads coming soon. I'm almost out of tc so it might take me a while to get more.

Yeah dude. I get more soon. Lets make this a thing.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
just to spite people being upset about free heads ill post a few of mine

they're bad tho, I'll dig through my harddrive to see if I actually have anything wearable
Оригинальный пост от Insanity Просмотреть пост
Yeah dude. I get more soon. Lets make this a thing.

Оригинальный пост от uhm Просмотреть пост
just to spite people being upset about free heads ill post a few of mine

they're bad tho, I'll dig through my harddrive to see if I actually have anything wearable

woah thanks a lot for the support guys <1

Оригинальный пост от denilumi Просмотреть пост
hey i kknow that its too much but do u have any ninja free head ?

Sorry, unfortunately I don't have any right now. If I ever find a good quality ninja head at sale I'll try to buy it for you.
-----
vitiek head

Последний раз изменил cappuccino; Jun 25, 2016 в 05:38 AM. Причина: <24 hour edit/bump
Оригинальный пост от jusmi Просмотреть пост
As a fellow artist, i see this as a real shame and a bit of an insult to the original artist. If they gave you permission or the green light to give away heads for free, then that's fine, but taking their hard work and devaluing it is a bit of a slap to the face.

I know, personally, that if one of my heads was given away to the community that i original sold, I'd be a bit upset.

Оригинальный пост от XPaD Просмотреть пост
that's not generosity at all
what you're doing is kinda disgusting

Оригинальный пост от Xioi Просмотреть пост
Agreed really,

Sure it's nice and all but you are really just deleting the textures of the Community almost.

No one really wants a head that anyone else can use at the same time if you ask me atleast.

Wich just results in them being ignored after a while.

+shit like scammers get a Lovely thing to try and sell to newcomers that might not know about this thread and so forth.

Shame, I can't stress this enough. I am thankfully but a bit pissed that you made a thread full of valuable art. Thanks.
I am just an icon livin'
Оригинальный пост от Stalker Просмотреть пост
bump
not a legendary head but I'd rather to not make a new thread just for announcing this head

cosmic owl

I love this, I'm temporarily wearing this one since it's so damn nice. Thanks for the awesome work you're doing.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!